Quote Originally Posted by Shinypony View Post
Just gotta pop in and say WAY TO GO! You did the right thing and now you are ahead of the curve.

Cynthia
Well I can't give you more rep yet so I will say thanks here. It is not easy to stay focused but I have a long term goal and that helps me realize that failing today keeps me from reaching that goal tomorrow.

I buy 10# bags of apples at my store - they are reduced - mostly they get tossed into the bags because they aren't "nice enough" to get sold at full retail price. That is really helping me when I need a crunchy flavor packed snack instead of a cookie or chips and helps when it comes to offering my son a healthier snack alternative rather than a cookie or chocolate.

The apples that I don't eat, my horse does

My short term goal of a 50# loss, hopefully by spring/early summer is to go to Cedar Point and ride the roller coasters - sit in the seats comfy like normal people and pull down the bar. I know - it's a dumb thing but I can't do it right now and have not been able to for a long time 15+ years.

My long term goals - I have 2 of them are to show my 3 yr old in Showmanship and Pattern Classes and (my ultimate final) other goal is to book a cruise with my best friend Sandy down to the Bahamas. I'm gonna do this!