Blog Comments

This is supposed to read "I'm currently hand quilting it". :doh
    [QUOTE=onekindacowboy;bt1035]ooohhh I can't wait to see the progress. I hope to be able to find the time to quilt someday and my best friend is a quilter. I just spent some time this weekend at quilt retreat with her. One of the lodges near us does these great quilt retreat weekends. They are a ton of fun. I usually take something odd to work on and all of the quilters come to see what nonsense I am making. Last year I made bags for models....that confused them LOL[/QUOTE]

Thank you. :) I've never been to a retreat, but I bet it's fun. I can imagine their confusion on your pony pouches.
    ooohhh I can't wait to see the progress. I hope to be able to find the time to quilt someday and my best friend is a quilter. I just spent some time this weekend at quilt retreat with her. One of the lodges near us does these great quilt retreat weekends. They are a ton of fun. I usually take something odd to work on and all of the quilters come to see what nonsense I am making. Last year I made bags for models....that confused them LOL