Thread: Maybe TOO Many Forums Now?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Saucy AND Condescending! Original Poster kafar's Avatar

Default Maybe TOO Many Forums Now?

Dear Heather and our wonderful moderators,

Just a thought. Perhaps the line has been crossed with TOO many different forums now? When I first joined, I found the places to go and found threads where I had posted before and life was grand.

Lately, I forget where I posted something, can't find a thread where I *know* I was participating, and sometimes I pass right by one of the new forums because I just don't have time to click and see what threads are in it. [Yes, we can call it old age if we want to. Let's call it 50% getting old. ]

I adore BLAB. I have sent in my membership fee [first time ever paying to be a member of an internet chat site - Go BLAB! ] and for *me* it is a two-fold opportunity. I love learning new things and I love being able to help others via my own experiences and knowledge. So many hobbiests helped me when I first started, and continue to do so many years later... I enjoy doing the same in return when I can.

But with so many related yet seperate forums I fear I am forgetting to follow up on and/or am bypassing entire sections due to time. I don't fret too much over missing information that might help me... but I do fret over missing an opportunity to help a fellow model horse person looking for input.

So... not complaining, just suggesting. BLAB rocks no matter what, and I know you guys take suggests in the spirit in which they are made.

Thank you Heather!
    Vikki
    Last edited by kafar; 07-14-2005 at 06:10 PM.